Monday, November 26, 2012

NOTD

Today's nails come from the box of new/untried polishes that I've splurged on lately. It's from wonderful HARE Polish, it's called "Rusty Hearts" and I got it as part of a duo called Antiquities (along with "Ancient Affairs", which I haven't featured here yet)

Pics are taken in natural light, and my nails are wearing three coats of polish, as well as base- and top coat.







I tend to be quite picky when it comes to red colored nail polish. I love the color, but it's not my go-to color for my nails. It's one of those colors that I have to be in the right mood for. Some reds, however, I just fall head over heels in love with. This is one of them. It's a lovely deep, dark red with a stunning golden shimmer that makes it come alive.

As my boss remarked when she saw this polish at work today: "Damn, that's a really gorgeous red!"

Yes. Yes it is!

The polish also went on smoothly, and was opaque in two coats, but I added a third because I wanted the color to be just a shade deeper than what it was in two. Would definitely recommend!

HARE Polish is available on Etsy (follow them on Facebook or sign up for their mailing list to keep up to date on restocks) or from Llarowe


No comments:

Post a Comment